Welcome

Here you will find a record of all things fiction and the thoughts generated through clear lenses. All posts older than 12/16/2013 are works of thirst-quenching fiction you should explore freely, while everything onwards becomes what has struck the bell in my brain and turned into words. Enjoy!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Anti-Humor Jokes & Post-Modern Internet Rose Poems

JOKES:


Q. What did the Farmer say when he lost his Tractor?
A. "Where the hell is my Tractor?"

Q. What smells like blue paint but looks like red paint?
A. Red paint

Q. What's brown and sticky?
A. a stick.

The little boy walks into a classroom and says "poop-poop-poop, you're poop-poopy pants!".
Teacher says don't say that.
The little boy says "okay, sorry".

    So a guy walks into a bar,
he drinks there every day,
it's slowly destroying his family.

So this guy walks into a bar, orders some food and eats it, shoots the bartender, then leaves like nothing happened.
So another patron of the bar was like "well what the fuck was that?!" and another patron tells him, oh he's a panda bear, he eats shoots and leaves.

Q. If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse?
A. None! Ice cream doesn't have bones!





POEMS:

Roses are red...
Violets are blue...
In Soviet Russia,
poem writes you

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
This line doesn't rhyme,
And neither does this one

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I can't get a girl,
But I guess you'll do.

I whistled for a cab,
and when it came near,
the license said fresh,
it had dice in the mirror

Pokeballs are red
Great balls are blue
Just like I chose my charmander
Now I choose you!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Tulips are pink
And sometimes yellow

Mario is red
Sonic is blue
Will you please be
My Player 2

Roses are red
Violets are blue
All of my base
Are belong to you

Roses are grey
Violets are grey
Everything's grey
I'm a dog

roses are red,
violets are purple
shit
nothing rhymes with purple

roses are red
oranges are orange
fuck
missed here again too


No comments:

Post a Comment