Welcome

Here you will find a record of all things fiction and the thoughts generated through clear lenses. All posts older than 12/16/2013 are works of thirst-quenching fiction you should explore freely, while everything onwards becomes what has struck the bell in my brain and turned into words. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Time (poem)

Does time really pass or are we passing time or is time passing us or are we passing cars and planes and trains going away from you and I never wanted to say goodbye but really I don't know who made the six months of two seasons together in your arms and it's only a matter of time dancing through the night and the day your eyes said more than words that you said nothing to look back for and nothing to look forward to moving in though the clouds which don't move just hold still while autumn turns to winter and the earth moves as I stand cold from the pain is tolerable in Winnipeg was not what I expected to see the days spent all my money and tears will be all I remember the stream down your face in the mirror showing for one night only I wanted to hold the sun shone over the snow melting six months and some time flew over the mountain back to where I was from that moment nothing changed the alarm on my clock as if I could control time

No comments:

Post a Comment