Welcome

Here you will find a record of all things fiction and the thoughts generated through clear lenses. All posts older than 12/16/2013 are works of thirst-quenching fiction you should explore freely, while everything onwards becomes what has struck the bell in my brain and turned into words. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Fresh Prince of Pokémon (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Pokémon Parody w/video)





Now this is a story all about how
Palette town got flipped-turned upside down
I gotta catch 'em all
With style and flair
Now I'll tell you how I became a pokemon master extraordinaire

I was 11-years-old and my mom said "Go away"
So the tall grass is where I spent most of my days
Trainin' and battlin' thinking I was so cool
Takin' kids' lunch money instead of going to school
Until that evil Team Rocket
Who was up to no good
Started stealin' pokemon from here to Cinnawood
I got in about 1000 fights and no one cared
They said "You're going HM03 Surf to get there"

I fought and defeated them day after day
Getting stronger and collecting badges along the way
I helped out Bill and got an S.S. Ticket
I hopped on my bike and Oak said "Now now stupid"

8 badges, man this is rad
My dudes are level 50 and kicking ass
Beating the Elite Four should be easy, right?
Hmmmmm OH FUCK DRAGONITES
He got a critical hit but I had nerves of steel
I used my max potions, revives, and all my full heals
I beat Lance and thought the game ended there
But then he said "nope, there's still a kid with goofy hair"

I was super effective and beat him with earthquakes
And finally I got to say "Yo DICKBUTT smell ya later!"
I looked at the Hall of Fame
And I was already there
The champion pokémon master extraordinaire

No comments:

Post a Comment